[新聞] CNNGo--Fan Weiqi interview

看板FAN-FAN作者 (陳吉兒)時間13年前 (2011/05/08 01:39), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
新聞來源:CNNGo http://0rz.tw/eL7iK Fan Weiqi interview: 'I don’t want to make a fool of myself on the most important day of my life' Soon-to-be married singer and actress Fan Weiqi talks about her pre-wedding jitters, her fiancé and her new album ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m not nervous, but maybe it's because I'm not the one planning the wedding. Blackie is doing most of that. My only responsibility is to be turn up in time for the ceremony. — Fan Weiqi (范瑋琪) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fan Weiqi’s “The most important decision” music video. After a number of embarrassing incidents caused by her high heels, Fan has chosen to wear flat shoes on her wedding day in order to avoid making a fool of herself. On May 7, Fan Weiqi (范瑋琪), also known as Fan Fan (范范), will finally wed her long-time boyfriend Blackie Chen after a 10-year courtship. Most brides mark the end their single status by throwing a hen night, but Fan has chosen to convey her thoughts about this transition into a new album: “ Love and Fan Fan.” From her fears about drinking and bridal chamber games to her worries over making a fool of herself on the most important day of her life, Fan truly bares all in the album. * More on CNNGo: Suzhou wedding market: The perfect hunting ground for 'The One' CNNGo: What do you think is the most unique thing about your new album "Love and Fan Fan"? Fan Weiqi: I’ve been in the industry for 10 years now, and this is my 10th album. I spent a longer time preparing for it, and it's also the last album I will make as a single woman, so it is very different from the rest. With this release I want to share love with my listeners, but not just the romantic kind of love, but platonic love, familial love and other bigger types of love as well. I’m very clumsy on heels. I tend to fall over often and have many embarrassing incidents related to wearing high heels. I’ll probably wear flats during the ceremony, just to be safe. — Fan Weiqi (范瑋琪) Of course there are love songs in typical Fan-style on there, but I have also experimented with other genres such as jazz. CNNGo: What was Blackie’s reaction after hearing “The most important decision," the song you wrote about your engagement? Fan: Actually, I didn’t write this song specifically for him. I wrote it and sang it from the perspective of a professional singer. If I had to sing it to him, I would probably keep laughing and wouldn't be able to continue singing. CNNGo: Was there a particular moment when you realized that Blackie is the perfect partner for you? Fan: There wasn’t any particular moment, it was just a feeling that grew stronger with each day. That’s the magic of it. When choosing the right partner, it’s hard to explain why or how you end up with a particular person. What I do know is that we have the same goals and attitudes towards life, so we’ve chosen to walk down the same path together. It was also God’s will. CNNGo: It's well known that you're friends with a number of female celebrities, will they be throwing you a hen night? Fan: Although I don't think it’s necessary to organize one, it would be nice to have a chance to meet up with all my close friends. CNNGo: Can you reveal your plans for the big day? Fan: I wanted to have my wedding in a church. As Christians, we'll probably hold a traditional church wedding, with a pastor who will officially certify us married. The rest will be pretty simple. The most important thing is that everyone is happy. I don’t ask for much and don’t want to tire myself out with too much planning. I’m not nervous, but maybe it's because I'm not the one planning the wedding. Blackie is doing most of that. My only responsibility is to turn up for the ceremony, but I might get more nervous closer to the wedding. CNNGo: Are you planning to hold any bridal chamber games (a Chinese custom that allows guests to gently tease the newly-weds)? Fan: We probably won't be doing this. I don’t want to make a fool of myself on the most important day of my life. CNNGo: But surely you can’t escape drinking at your wedding dinner, right? Fan: My alcohol tolerance is very low and Blackie absolutely cannot drink. I hope our guests won't deliberately make things difficult for us. Of course we will have to drink a little in keeping with customs, the most important thing is to build a good atmosphere. CNNGo: Blackie is very tall. Will you have to wear outrageously high heels to stand next to him? Fan: Not at all. I’m very clumsy in heels. I tend to fall over often and have many embarrassing incidents related to wearing high heels. I’ll probably wear flats during the ceremony, just to be safe. I’m very afraid of slipping on the carpet or accidentally stepping on my dress, that would be terrible. CNNGo: Will you stay in the entertainment industry after getting married, or do you plan to retire and raise a family? Fan: I still have some uncompleted projects I have to work on after the wedding. I don’t think there will be much difference between my pre- and post-wedding life, it shouldn’t be used as a demarcation line. I would like to have an opportunity to hold a concert in Shanghai later this year to sing to my listeners here. That’s my dream as a singer. Gotten enough of Fan Weiqi (范瑋琪), but want more dirt on other Asian celebs? Read on at "Andy Lau: ‘I only do one thing a day’" and "Fan Bingbing's bizarre skin-care methods, and other secrets from the star of 'Sacrifice'" Read more: Fan Weiqi (范瑋琪) interview: 'I don’t want to make a fool of myself on the most important day of my life' | CNNGo.com http://www.cnngo.com/shanghai/life/fan-weiqi-interview-bride-be-who-cant-handle-her-drink-914417#ixzz1LgmuEcVZ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.5.47
文章代碼(AID): #1DnOFhag (FAN-FAN)