[歌詞] [建豪]REFLECTIONS(2010/02)

看板F4作者 (晃)時間14年前 (2010/03/23 17:44), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
【 REFLECTIONS 】 1.Hyper Car 2.Little Things You Do (缺歌詞) 3.KODOKU 4.Stuck on u 5.Reason 6.Purple Rain 7.I don't wanna lose you 8.Only 9.Super Model 10.Sail Away 11.Devil 1.Hyper Car 作詞︰STY 作曲︰STY Stimulation simulation just for you to drive me I be searchin for that girl that handles me like that? but i just found nothing worth a dime, i can't wait now tell me where it's at? now tell me where u at? now tell me where it's at? now tell me where u at? I've been searchin for a driver 今のとこ見つからない在處 but no one, ever handled me right to run away to the place where no one can be found 知ってた? imma hyper super car 誰もまだ持ってない最新型 Right, left, to back and forth 自由に動くから if you want me don't miss it come on oh got me cranked up, to the top maintain pass the limit  確かに gas は多めで oh I'm a tanked up, to the top エンジンは全開で全ては既に Ready Stimulation simulation just for you to drive me イグニション回したら止まらない嵐 tell me what you want  乘る?乘らない? この話 待つ暇はない Come and ride wit me! Stimulation simulation just for you to drive me トランスミッションの回轉數が上がってくの2倍に tell me what you want  乘る?乘らない? you gotta pick 待つ暇はない Come and ride wit me! Red linin to everdrive, makin bottoms hot 誰よりも加熱する make ya neck pop ooh girl come wit me now cause  まだ始まったばっか you ain't too little for that 見つけた  you're the key to start me up there's no turning back once you 火つけたら I think I can't help it もうどうしようもないから 今すぐに just want me, Come on oh got me cranked up, to the top maintain pass the limit  確かに gas は多めで oh I'm a tanked up, to the top エンジンは全開で全ては既に Ready Stimulation simulation just for you to drive me イグニション回したら止まらない嵐 tell me what you want  乘る?乘らない? この話 待つ暇はない Come and ride wit me! Stimulation simulation just for you to drive me トランスミッションの回轉數が上がってくの2倍に tell me what you want  乘る?乘らない? you gotta pick 待つ暇はない Come and ride wit me! anything you want i've got it i can take you どこへでも to the place 君が行きたいとこ let's go I'm gonna show you things you never seen before Stimulation simulation just for you to drive me イグニション回したら止まらない嵐 tell me what you want  乘る?乘らない? この話 待つ暇はない Come and ride wit me! Stimulation simulation just for you to drive me トランスミッションの回轉數が上がってくの2倍に tell me what you want  乘る?乘らない? you gotta pick 待つ暇はない Come and ride wit me! Stimulation simulation just for you to drive me イグニション回したら止まらない嵐 tell me what you want  乘る?乘らない? この話 待つ暇はない Come and ride wit me! Stimulation simulation just for you to drive me トランスミッションの回轉數が上がってくの2倍に tell me what you want  乘る?乘らない? you gotta pick 待つ暇はない Come and ride wit me! Stimulation simulation just for you to drive me tell me what you want  乘る?乘らない? この話 Stimulation simulation just for you to drive me tell me what you want  乘る?乘らない? you gotta pick Stimulation simulation just for you to drive me 2.Little Things You Do (缺歌詞) 3.KODOKU 作詞︰AISA 作曲︰Victor Lau 甘い言葉は 孤獨な日々に變えた 君に溺れた 僕の心だった なにより優しく なにより愛しく  君に觸れてたい なにより寂しく なにより切なく  とどかない 1度でいいから 僕の元へ  お願い 戾ってきてよ この部屋に空いた空間を もうあえなくて... 君の笑顏が 本當に大好きだった 永遠の二人でいれるものだと思ってた なにより優しく なにより愛しく  君に觸れてたいのに なにより寂しく なにより悲しく  戾れない 1度でいいから 僕の元へ  お願い 戾ってきてよ この部屋に空いた空間が もうあえなくて... あいたくて... あえなくて... お願い 戾ってきてよ... あいたくて... あえなくて... 君を愛してるよ 4.Stuck on u 作詞︰YUUKI(Digz, inc) 作曲︰YUUKI(Digz, inc) Just tell me what to do? Come on… きっとこんな下手な後悔を することはこの先もうないよ 何年經って 時代(とき)過ぎ去っても Always in my heart きっと君が鄰にいないと 全部何もかもが意味ないよ ラインスト一ン撒いたような夜空も 「アイシテル」そう、こんな言葉も。 (Don't go) I need u  (Just stay please girl come back) come back (come back) (Don't go) I want u  (Just stay please girl come back) come back (come back) 「戀人」ってお互い呼ぶようになって もう長いようで4年弱という期間 あっという間だったね、ホント早かった。 Anytime, anywhere 2人で セットみたいに手と手つないで My eyes on u 僕が知ってる景色には全部君がいた… -Three years before- ほぼ勢いで始めた同棲生活 當然、性格も良いとこも惡いとこも知り、知られ 不思議だね… 好きになってった 「好き」がいつか「愛」に變わってったのに Our ハ一モニ一 今、響かない。 きっとこんな下手な後悔を することはこの先もうないよ 何年經って 時代(とき)過ぎ去っても Always in my heart きっと君が鄰にいないと 全部何もかもが意味ないよ ラインスト一ン撒いたような夜空も 「アイシテル」そう、こんな言葉も。 大切なものは 失って 初めて氣付くことになってる I know I know それくらいもう… 失くすまでもなく わかってるよ 赤いソファのくぼみ  微かに殘る Your 溫もり I'm feelin'u 笑っちゃうね…  それだけで淚溢れ出す -I say goodbye- もしこれで君が幸せになれるなら I say goodbye 今、離すよ  つなぎとめていた手 不思議だね…不意に見つけた 寫真じゃ まだ2人笑ってる なのに… our ハ一モニ一  もう、響かない。 きっとこんな下手な後悔を することはこの先もうないよ 何年經って 時代(とき)過ぎ去っても Always in my heart きっと君が鄰にいないと 全部何もかもが意味ないよ ラインスト一ン撒いたような夜空も 「アイシテル」そう、こんな言葉も。 ホントは嫌だよ…(I'm still in love with u) I don't wanna let u go  (I wanna stay wit' u) だけど君を想うのなら  もう言わなくちゃ… サヨナラ。 きっと誰かのこと こんなにも 好きになることは二度とないよ 何年經って 時代(とき)過ぎ去っても Always in my heart ずっと願う 君の幸せを 離れていたって 祈ってるよ Thank u きらめく思い出を 愛してる… そう、どんな時でも。 (Don't go) I need u  (Just stay please girl come back) come back (come back) (Don't go) I want u  (Just stay please girl come back) come back (come back) Goodbye… 5.Reason 作詞︰AISA 作曲︰K.Y.B 午前3時に君からのmsg  靜けさ舞う部屋の真ん中で 僕の腦裡に蘇るあの日  こんなにも愛してるのに… 膝を抱えてこの胸突き刺す  どこにいたの?そんなの聞けない 一瞬で崩れるもろい關係  こんなにも愛していたのに… So? 繫ぎ止めるの?  視線をそらし微笑んだ 氣づかないふり 繫ぎ止めるの? 僕の知らない君 息もできないよ 言葉無くして何も見えない  ただ體で感じるため息 僕の腦裡に蘇るあの日  こんなにも愛してるのに… いつから僕はきづいてたんだ?  創られた君のその瞳に 一瞬で崩れるもろい關係  こんなにも愛していたのに… So? 繫ぎ止めるの?  視線をそらし微笑んだ 氣づかないふり 繫ぎ止めるの? 僕の知らない君 息もできないよ こんなにも愛していたのに… So? 繫ぎ止めるの?  視線をそらし微笑んだ 氣づかないふり 繫ぎ止めるの? 僕の知らない君 息もできないよ 6.Purple Rain 作詞︰泉典孝(Digz, inc) 作曲︰泉典孝(Digz, inc) 君は雨 好きだったね  「近づけるから」、と 寄り添って步幅を 合わせて アイアイ傘 時の限りを知ってた僕たち  魂と瞬間(いま)を燃やした Purple Rain 明日さえも  Rain 滲んでいて見えないよ Purple Rain 運命(さだめ)なの?  Rain 神樣、なぜ?答えてよ 君もどこかで Rain , Rain ,,, 傘のカ一ブ 落ちた粒 まるで砂時計 終わりなんていらないよ  だから、止まないでよ 雨に溶けるふたりの足跡  辛いけど目はそらせない だって Rain 噓じゃない  Rain 君の笑顏 愛しさも きっと Rain いつまでも  Rain 忘れるなと教えてる ふたり 戀した空だから 君の忘れた傘が寂しい  サヨナラと言ってるのかな Purple Rain 思い出は  Rain 優しすぎて切ないよ Purple Rain 胸の熱  Rain 奪う為に降るのかな 想いはそのままで だって Rain 噓じゃない  Rain 君の笑顏 愛しさも きっと Rain いつまでも  Rain 忘れるなと教えてる 君と ,想いと . Rain , Rain ... ふたり 步いた . Rain , Rain ... 7.I don't wanna lose you 作詞︰Daisuke「DAIS」Miyachi 作曲︰Daisuke「DAIS」Miyachi 君のやさしさも 君の無邪氣さも 君との時間も もうない? 君の微笑みも 君の橫顏も 僕への想いも もうない? Is this meant to be? 予感してた「さよなら」のメ一ル In time you will see なぜだか 滲んでいる 「何もいらない 君がいれば...」 今だから素直に言える 星に願うこともいらない 今すぐ君に伝える 走り出した 黃昏の街を背に I don't wanna lose you 君のもとへ 孤獨が好きとか 自由がいいとか 裡腹な態度 I'm sorry 終わった戀とか 心の傷とか 君が埋め盡くしてたね my life Is this meant to be? 自惚れてた譯じゃないけど My insecurity 「強さ」を履き違えた 夏の終わり切ないほど 秋風が心に染みる 今になって素直になれる 悔しさが淚に滲む 走り出した 君へと續く道 I don't wanna lose you この想いを こんなに君を好きでいるのに 心の奧ではわかってたのに 泣かせてばかりいたね いつも 「さよなら」が刃(やいば)のように斬り付ける 「何もいらない 君がいれば...」 今だから素直に言える 星に願うこともいらない 今すぐ君に伝える 走り出した 黃昏の街を背に I don't wanna lose you 君のもとへ 夏の終わり切ないほど 秋風が心に染みる 今になって素直になれる 悔しさが淚に滲む 走り出した 君へと續く道 I don't wanna lose you この想いを 8.Only 作詞︰Daisuke'DAIS'Miyachi 作曲︰Daisuke'DAIS'Miyachi 抱きしめた腕の中に 微笑みがあるなら 驅け拔けた道にきっと 小さな花が笑くから Everytime こんなにも I miss you, more 君といたい 君の微笑みに 僕は Can't seem to control 素直に言えない言葉さえ 君の笑顏に奪われていった 強がっていたprideも 今は素直になってる Only 抱きしめた腕の中に 微笑みがあるなら 驅け拔けた道にきっと 小さな花が笑くから Rainy days 續いても A head wind blows 目を閉じない 君の微笑みが 僕にはあるから どんな明日が待ってても 君の笑顏を守り續ける すべてを無くしてしまっても I'll be with you until eternity only あてのない旅になっても かまわない君となら 淚拭く君の笑顏 いつでもここにあるから Only 抱きしめた腕の中に 微笑みがあるなら 驅け拔けた道にきっと 小さな花が笑くから あてのない旅になっても かまわない君となら 淚拭く君の笑顏 いつでもここにあるから 9.Super Model 作詞︰VANNESS/Tariq Ali 作曲︰Tariq Ali hey how you're doin' good to see ya, got a man on yo' side, you're lookin' pretty, like a princess, got a man on yo' side. he took you out to dinner, and i don't know the rest, but i'm the owner of Primo, i want to turn you on. and freak to the break of dawn, so please just turn me on, and don't you turn me on. hey supermodel, why you smokin', won't you please put that out, you know that shit is goin' kill you one day, i rather kiss you on your navel and make you wiggle a bit, you know your mouth smells like an ashtray. supermodel, strut your high heels, supermodel, no more dunhills, supermodel, strut your high heels, supermodel, no more dunhills, hey how you're doin' good to see ya, got a man on yo' side, you're lookin' pretty, like a princess, got a man on yo' side. he took you out to dinner, and i don't know the rest, but i'm the owner of Primo, i want to turn you on. and freak to the break of dawn, so please just turn me on, and don't you turn me on. hey supermodel, why you smokin', won't you please put that out, you know that shit is goin' kill you one day, i rather kiss you on your navel and make you wiggle a bit, you know your mouth smells like an ashtray. supermodel, strut your high heels, supermodel, no more dunhills, supermodel, strut your high heels, supermodel, no more dunhills, if that man is your boyfriend, he better ask about me, if you want him it's all good, cause i'm all about smoke free hey supermodel, why you smokin', won't you please put that out, you know that shit is goin' kill you one day, i rather kiss you on your navel and make you wiggle a bit, you know your mouth smells like an ashtray. supermodel, strut your high heels, supermodel, no more dunhills, supermodel, strut your high heels, supermodel, no more dunhills, 10.Sail Away 作詞︰Paul Kim 作曲︰Paul Kim You need a break from the weight on your shoulders girl Something to help you forget all about the world I can provide the diversion to make it right I can make it better, just put your trust in me tonight We can jump in the car, and drive along the coast Go on a cruise to somewhere tropical Hop on a plane and fly, where we don't know Hurry pack your bags and let's just go (Let's Sail Away) Come and take my hand I'll take you to a land where the weather's always warm and the waterfalls are flowing fine Where we can get a tan, with toes all in the sand Where we can swim together and forget about the track of time (Let's Sail Away) Come and take my hand I'll take you to a land where the weather's always warm and the waterfalls are flowing fine (Where we can play the day away away away) Amazed by your beauty with that flower in your ear It's driving me crazy, it's making me so insecure But you make me feel like a king who just found his queen Baby I adore you, addicted to the things you do We can jump in the car, and drive along the coast Go on a cruise to somewhere tropical Hop on a plane and fly, where we don't know Hurry pack your bags and let's just go (Let's Sail Away) Come and take my hand I'll take you to a land where the weather's always warm and the waterfalls are flowing fine Where we can get a tan, with toes all in the sand Where we can swim together and forget about the track of time (Let's Sail Away) Come and take my hand I'll take you to a land where the weather's always warm and the waterfalls are flowing fine (Where we can play the day away away away) We can cruise around the world for precious pearls Sail across the 7 seas, just you and me There's no limit to the things that I will do Climb the highest mountain peak to get to you Come and take my hand I'll take you to a land where the weather's always warm and the waterfalls are flowing fine Where we can get a tan, with toes all in the sand Where we can swim together and forget about the track of time (Let's Sail Away) Come and take my hand I'll take you to a land where the weather's always warm and the waterfalls are flowing fine (Where we can play the day away away away) Come and take my hand I'll take you to a land where the weather's always warm and the waterfalls are flowing fine Where we can get a tan, with toes all in the sand Where we can swim together and forget about the track of time (Let's Sail Away) Come and take my hand I'll take you to a land where the weather's always warm and the waterfalls are flowing fine (Where we can play the day away away away) 11.Devil 詞/曲︰VANNESS/Skot Suyama/Melissa Reese/ Matt Gervias/Mike Garvais and Tobias Burch Down by the river where the cat-tails grow, Up jumped the Devil trying to steal my soul But I fought with the Devil, I said 'No, no, no Devil get down in your hole' If you walk with Jesus, you'll never be alone When you meet a beggar, better let him in your home Give him wine and bread like the good book said And if he's feeling weary let him sleep in your bed 奉主耶穌的名 Up in the mountain where the wise man prays Crept up the hill for to see his face Found him in the corner of a darkened cave Stoking the fire with his diary page saying, Devil's on the level with the seven inch shovel today, I pray Never did I ever think of something so clever, whatever, hooray 她只是一個小女孩 不需要太多只需要愛 為什麼突然說出來 為什麼你就不能愛 I was lost, but now I'm found Brought back to the life from the underground I never believe that be could save my soul Until now, and now I know 奉主耶穌的名 Lying, killing, stealing that's the devil and his dealing of pain and shame No, I wouldn't steer you wrong. so heed the warnings of this song Time to get your cross and show the devil who the boss is today, we pray Father god come fill this place, heal my heart Lord, as I pray Will it be justified, when I'm crucified why's the devil trying to dig my grave Mary, Mary why, did he have to die, for all our sins While we weeped and cried Mary, Mary now that we're all alone, Who's coming down to bring me home? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 120.126.130.164

03/24 05:03, , 1F
謝謝分享
03/24 05:03, 1F

03/25 01:42, , 2F
愛你哦~謝謝分享
03/25 01:42, 2F

03/25 15:39, , 3F
謝謝分享!!
03/25 15:39, 3F

03/25 23:49, , 4F
謝謝分享:)
03/25 23:49, 4F

03/26 13:37, , 5F
好用心喔~謝謝你~(~^O^~)
03/26 13:37, 5F

03/27 12:17, , 6F
謝謝分享~不過好像少了幾首歌~可以參考日本唱片官網:D
03/27 12:17, 6F

03/27 12:17, , 7F
REFLECTIONS普盤曲目http://tinyurl.com/yjfogyz
03/27 12:17, 7F
謝謝sumikt大^^ ※ 編輯: justfor609 來自: 125.225.2.23 (06/09 09:27)
文章代碼(AID): #1Bg8ritJ (F4)