Singapore.teens.September -- Vanness (11)

看板F4作者 (小滅)時間22年前 (2002/10/05 10:45), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
* 請勿轉載 * 文章內容全部都是英文, 不想看的人請按左鍵離開 ^_^ Buddling Over to the Top Spot Ever the gungho adventurer, Vanness doesn't cringe in the face of challenges. F4 has met with spectacular reception in every new territory, and ushered in by hordes of spellbound fans. When F4 first arrived on our shores, it was evident that stardom has taken a toll on the boys, and one or two appeared awed or weary. But Vanness was a picture of buddly enthusiasm. Not surprising at all since he finds this adulation " a little scary, a little crazy, but rather refreshing and fun. " Through it all, Vanness has remained steady and clearheaded. At the same time, he is lapping up the excitement, and not losing the opportunity to win over his fans and the media alike. That would be the reason why Vanness often tops the internet polls when the individual members of F4 are pitted against eah each other for the popularity stake. He would normally be in the crowning spot, occasionally tussling with Jerry Yan for number one, and trailed along by Vic Zhou and Ken Zhu. What does Mr. Popularity think of all this? " Am I? " Vanness gushes in disbelief. " Hmmm ... I wasn't aware of tha. Honest, I'm totally flattered. " " With F4, it isn't about competition, " he continues. " I'm just happy and honoured to get the support and encouragement of my fans. " Just before we let him off the hook, we prompted him to come up with a slogan to plug his album. Without missing a beat, he resolves, with a flourish: " One size fits all! " Yes, with Vanness Wu going all out - searching in al the right places, singing with his mind, soul and body - he will suit you every which way! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.8.57 ※ 編輯: cchristmas 來自: 140.112.8.57 (10/05 10:45)
文章代碼(AID): #zdb9K5l (F4)