Singapore.teens.September -- Vanness (10)

看板F4作者 (小滅)時間22年前 (2002/10/05 10:35), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
* 請勿轉載 * 文章內容全部都是英文, 不想看的人請按左鍵離開 ^_^ Pantene Ad, Anyone? With straight, shoulder-length ebony hair, all Vanness needs to do is throw back those silky strands and girls will swoon in his wake. But spotting those famous tresses may not be that easy. " I own lotsa hats; many types of hats, " he says. " Although I have so many of them to choose from, I don't really have a personal favourite. I just fancy different kinds of hats. " For the 180cm-tall hunk who weighs 72kg and sports an impressive vital stats of 40-30-38, looking good involves the whole routine of exercise and diet watching. He's very much into working out, jogging and playing basketball. People who have shared a table with him gag at how he would even wipe oil off his vegetables. But the forget that this muscular Adonis was once a 90kg obese kid. These days, fatty meat are banished from his lunch boxes. To keep himself motivated, Vanness devotes just as much time to his creative pursiut. " In my spare time, I would create and write rap, " he shares. " I have used them in my new album. The Chinese lyrics came in first, and I listened to them before writing my rap. As for my rap being sensual, well, let's just say that my inspiration came from both my imagination and experience! " -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.8.57 ※ 編輯: cchristmas 來自: 140.112.8.57 (10/05 10:35)
文章代碼(AID): #zda_qrG (F4)