Singapore.teens.September -- Vanness (8)

看板F4作者 (小滅)時間22年前 (2002/10/05 10:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
* 請勿轉載 * 文章內容全部都是英文, 不想看的人請按左鍵離開 ^_^ Can You Speak Singlish? Humour is Vanness' best defence mechanism. Never one to allow his failings to wear his enthusiasm down, he'd laugh at his own silliness instead. The last time we met him at a promo blitz, he had problem phrasing his answers in halting Mandarin. But his grasp of the language seems to have improved by leaps and bounds. " Oh yeah, " Vanness agrees immediately. " My Guoyu is alright now. I use it all the time in Taiwan, " he says. " Actually, I haven't even spoken English for a long, long time! I would love to record an English album some day. But that will be some time from now. " Having conquered most of the Asian market, does the actor-singer have dreams of holding concerts in his home country, USA? " That requires time and coordination," he says. " But I'd love to do it one day! " Vanness proclaims with obvious determination. And determination is something he shows when he tries to reach his fans through their monther tongue. Having mastered Mandarin, Vanness is quick to pick up Cantonese on his promotional trip to Hong Kong. Although the dialect is admittedly not his strongest, he was unabahedly uttering " I love you " to his adoring Hong Kong fans! Who knows, if Vanness pus his heart into it, he might just pick up Singlish when he heads for our island again! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.8.57 ※ 編輯: cchristmas 來自: 140.112.8.57 (10/05 10:03)
文章代碼(AID): #zdaXRf_ (F4)