Singapore.teens.September -- Vanness (6)

看板F4作者 (小滅)時間22年前 (2002/10/05 09:48), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
* 請勿轉載 * 文章內容全部都是英文, 不想看的人請按左鍵離開 ^_^ Acting Started it All If you have seen Vanness' thespian tendencies in Meteor Garden, Ping Qiong Gui Gong Zi and Peach Girl, you'd know what he is truly capable of. With every increasingly demanding role that he hsa taken on, he has managed to come across as convincingly real. In fact, so real that some fans take his onscreen personality for waht he really is in life. However, that does not deter him. " I'm not agraid that the audience will confuse me as the character that I play, " says Vanness. " I don't think that my character [in Meteor Garden is] negative anyway. But I'm different in real life. Fans should know who I am. " " In Meteor Garden 2, I'm back as the same character. " Vanness continues. " It hasn's changed too drastically, " he lets us in. " I'm aware that, as a public personality, you're often regarded as a role model. But that's something I accept. I'm comfortable with that. " Indeed, what started the ball rolling is his accepting of the role of Meizuo in Meteor Garden. It was a potentially " risky " part because it could typecast him as a reckless playboy on campus. But it was a well taken risk. As the sidekick of the leader of F4, Vanness' character also brought together the characters Dao Ming Shi and Shancai. Without his pivotal role, F4 would not be what they are, what they mean to the fans all across Asia and beyond. " It is always great working with the guys! " Vanness gushes. " I have a wonderful time with them. " -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.8.57 ※ 編輯: cchristmas 來自: 140.112.8.57 (10/05 09:48)
文章代碼(AID): #zdaJWxk (F4)