Singapore.teens.September -- Vanness (5)

看板F4作者 (小滅)時間22年前 (2002/10/05 09:48), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
* 請勿轉載 * 文章內容全部都是英文, 不想看的人請按左鍵離開 ^_^ " That's Me! " Nobody of his star magnitude is as accommodating as Vanness. Need him to go down on one knee for a better angle, or sweep his hair back? Done and done. No wonder the photographers love him. During photo shoots, he'd envelope the entire F4 gane with arms draped over their shoulders. His mega-watt smile and spontaneity and spontaneity are just him - no devious plan to top everyone else. " That's me! " Vanness quips when we bring this up. " I've always been very expressive. " He makes no apology about it as he adds: " That's the way I am, the way I've always been. " And that is evident in many ways indeed. While the other F4 appear to play up to the media image of themselves, Vanness would revel in being the person that he truly is. At press conferences, he would answer when called upon to; otherwise, he entertained himself by checking out the surroundings and communing with his inner soul, oblivious to the spectacle around hum. During these moments, you'd often catch Vanness switching from Mr. Sunshine to the loner lost in thoughts. Now that the spotlight's solely on him, will he be able to deal with media scrutiny single-handedely? " I can handle the press, " Vanness affirms assuringly. " In the past, we did it as a group, as F4. Now I have to do it alone but it doesn't and shouldn't feel any different. Whatever the ask, I'll just have to answer. I'm confidenet that I can handle all that. " -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.8.57 ※ 編輯: cchristmas 來自: 140.112.8.57 (10/05 09:48)
文章代碼(AID): #zdaJHHf (F4)