[新聞] Donovan to return!!!!!

看板Everton作者 (GaK)時間12年前 (2011/12/16 19:43), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/12/15/donovan-to-return Agreement in principle reached to secure services of USA star. Everton have reached an agreement in principle to bring Landon Donovan back to the Club on a short-term loan from LA Galaxy. Discussions have been taking place between Goodison Park officials, LA Galaxy and Major League Soccer over the past 72 hours. The agreement reached on Thursday is pending paperwork to be finalised, and has the American international arriving to Everton over the Christmas period ahead of a two-month loan. He would be eligible to play in Everton's game against Bolton Wanderers on 4 January, with the loan lasting until after the Merseyside derby at Anfield on 25 February. Blues boss David Moyes said: "I am delighted that we have managed to get Landon back. He will give us some good experience over January and February. "He did well for us when he was over two years ago and hopefully will return with those same qualities. "His season has just finished and like last time we need him to hit the ground running because the games come thick and fast at this time of year." Donovan told evertonfc.com: "The opportunity to return to Everton and play for such a well-respected club and a manager that I hold in such high regard was something that was simply too good to pass up. "I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Everton in 2010 and I'm hopeful that we can experience similar success this time around. "I want to thank David Moyes and Bruce Arena, as well as executives from both clubs and Major League Soccer for allowing me this unique and special opportunity." Donovan's return to Goodison comes after a highly successful spell at Everton over a similar period in 2010. More recently he has enjoyed a hugely successful season with LA Galaxy, captaining them to the MLS Cup - the league championship in the USA. Donovan was linked with a return to Merseyside last season but instead opted to rest after a hectic period which saw him play football for almost two straight years. During his first spell at Goodison he became a hugely popular figure with supporters. -- 好感動 T___T 雖然還是借來的 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.88.170

12/16 20:07, , 1F
美國隊長回歸
12/16 20:07, 1F

12/16 22:53, , 2F
!!
12/16 22:53, 2F

12/17 01:56, , 3F
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/17 01:56, 3F

12/17 21:58, , 4F
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/17 21:58, 4F