[Talk] Getting passion to learn English

看板EngTalk作者 (湛藍)時間2年前 (2022/04/03 15:40), 2年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hi there! It's my first time to post an article here in Engtalk board. The reason why I get the courage up to write a post is that I finally started to learn Spanish, which is the most interesting language to me in the past five years. My Spanish teacher teach Spanish in a cool way. For example, he would tell us some dishes which are famous in Spain or Latin America and even share some of the dishes for us. Sometimes he would talk about slangs or swear words, makes me feel like these words are the soul of Spanish :D After learning the grammar, the vocabulary of spanish, and the culture of countries who uses Spanish as their official language, it brings me passion to review and revise the way how I learn English. Although I'm not putting English learning in the first place yet, the passion might be a good sign for me to figure out better ways to learn English. For me, language should be a tool to get in touch with other people in the world, not just a tool to get better chances at work. Hoping I'm on the way to share my thought to the world. ==================== Thanks for reading~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.43.197.242 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1648971612.A.D00.html ※ 編輯: Celeste2468 (114.43.197.242 臺灣), 04/03/2022 15:56:35
文章代碼(AID): #1YIKzSq0 (EngTalk)