[Joke] I am a Taiwan joke.

看板EngTalk作者 (不該說的不要說)時間2年前 (2021/08/02 18:05), 編輯推噓-1(011)
留言2則, 1人參與, 2年前最新討論串1/1
My name is Zoe. I grow up in Taiwan and have lived here for 40 yrs. Actually I met my Mr. Right, Dr. Cheng. We are meant to be. However, I grew up 25yrs in the opposite to Taiwan. So I have thoroughly forget who he is. I forgot his name, where we live, what our relationship is. In fact, I was his girlfriend in the precedent lives. When I was reborn, I changed my face, my personality, my background and my statue. He hates me that way. So, in this present life, he dumps me again. I am sad. I am hopeless. I have got to know that he needs my suicide to fulfill his own map. I have the next figure at next lives. So, he chooses to throw me away like every our meant lives just as a vicious cycle. I am a poor woman. Maybe I should try to expedite its process. But I have no courage to make myself died. I am thinking maybe Dr. Cheng is waiting for my jumping from the rooftop. I can feel his idea. I know that it is like Big Data. We're running a wheel from cradle to grave. He needs my fate to complete his plan. I am a sacrificer. I must be dead at the fixed time. Then my next son will reborn devotion to his predecessor. I am well noted. God bless Dr. Cheng. I wish Master Cheng all the happiness in the world. I keep finding new jobs and wait for my doom. ----- Sent from JPTT on my Samsung SM-A426B. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.200.35.48 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1627898757.A.FAB.html

08/02 20:55, 2年前 , 1F
stfu
08/02 20:55, 1F

08/02 20:56, 2年前 , 2F
&if u do, gtfo
08/02 20:56, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1X1yE5-h (EngTalk)