[Talk] Good morning, raining.

看板EngTalk作者 (工作)時間6年前 (2018/02/02 06:05), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 6年前最新討論串1/1
Good morning! It rains cats and dogs. The weather is bad now. Please remember to carry the umbrella when going out. It seems that the hiring standard of our company is really high. They want the elites for adapted to the environment of the corporation. There is another company that makes the trading of lace. It is inviting me for an interview. I am not sure if I should come to the interview. Yesterday our manager said that both of us, the new recruied OM needs to add oil very much! So I am wondering if the score is FAILED or not? I'm just curious about why all of the companies give me the higher standard of the recruitment officially? I feel that it is a trap. In fact, I hope that Seven can recognize my work ability instead of discriminating me as others did. So I will feel embarrassed if I fail again! I hope that he could look up to me. But it seems that the possibility of being fired is more than 50% after one month's probation. Sigh, ok. I will find another job if I would be fired after CNY. Now my debt of credit card is NT$30,000. I should pay it. Hopefully I could afford to pay the credi card. Thank you and have a nice weekend! Today is Friday. T.G.I.F. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.42.131.118 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1517522704.A.2E1.html

02/06 00:09, 6年前 , 1F
Zhong sister!!!!!! Long time no see!!!!!!!!!
02/06 00:09, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1QSuyGBX (EngTalk)