[Talk] don't like aging.

看板EngTalk作者 (Seven好帥!)時間6年前 (2018/01/17 22:32), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 6年前最新討論串1/1
Good evening! It is at night. Would you like to go to bed with your cute bear doll? Night is coming. The space of quiet zone is approaching. Anyone who would like to drink a coffee and listen to music can relax now. Time flies. I have been dropped out of the law school for 12 years. Since stepping forward to the society, I find that there is a truth. That's to say, anyone who tells lies will keep his social status for a very long time or forever. No one is telling the truth. As for me, I have been working and resulting myself from an inspiring person to an exhausted woman. Maybe I am aging. I don't like being aged. But time is going on and on. You must take it. Well, let's celebrate that we all are alive for today! Things will be resolved for a moment just like time heals. Don't you feel that it's like living in a fantasy world when we breathe the air in such a society? Will you? Have a nice day! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.42.158.158 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1516199540.A.C59.html

01/20 14:59, 6年前 , 1F
Zhong sister!!! older & older~~~~~~~QQ
01/20 14:59, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1QNrvqnP (EngTalk)