[Talk] confess

看板EngTalk作者 (7 & Cosmo is handsome!)時間6年前 (2017/11/09 20:18), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 6年前最新討論串1/1
Currently I have worked for the Thailand O-Ring Company for 3 weeks. My confidence is recovered and I can be proactive like whom I were before. So I am not afraid of being rejected and fired by any of the companies. I'm vivid and alive! Herein I'd like to confess that I quit from the USA electronics corp. just because I am a coward and cannot fight for the work stuff, even try to be the member of the colleagues. There are 2 reasons: One is that I fall in love with 7 and I was refused by 7 that turned down all of my gifts given by me every week. (I give 7 per box of cookies per week.) 7 made me so sad that I haven't courage to stay there any more. It's because I am an exact coward. I couldn't face the reality. The other is resulted from my deteriorate working ability. I really made a bad performance in that USA eletronics corp. No matter talking about my IQ or my EQ, I didn't do it well at both. Now I am working in the Thailand O-Ring company. I feel better a little bit. My past work performance is revealed and recovered as normal. I feel that I can do a job well finally! Although the USA electronics corp. is indeed a very nice work place; there are beautiful men and women who look like artists, singers or actors. I like there, but my standard of my level is not reaching and cannot meet the least line. So I quit. I like the HR from HK branch of the USA corp. HR is very professional and she is good at talking and has a good command of English both of verbal and written. She is a genius. So is 7 and Cosmo. To sum up, at least now I don't need to feel fearful of potentially being fired or being jobless. I like 7 because he has done a good job and he looks people equal. He's deligent and charming. Just like Cosmo, the little prince. I like those who work very smartly and hard. He's "HARD" indeed. (lol) Although 7 gave me hard times, but my heart is gone with him. I don't like myself becasue I am just a commom lady with lazy heart. I'm a big fat woman and short-sighted with narrow mind. I like beautiful people and matters; while that USA corp. owns the whole world. Don't know why? But my work ability is really as bad as a weak chick. I feel energetic and healthy! Have a nice evening! P.S. Tomorrow is the birthday of my elder brother. Happy Birthday to him! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.43.87.59 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1510229909.A.D6E.html

11/11 00:41, 6年前 , 1F
Zhong Sister!!!!!!
11/11 00:41, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Q14ULrk (EngTalk)