[Talk] Miss the previous work place & 7

看板EngTalk作者 (我是智商低於70的白痴)時間6年前 (2017/11/09 12:36), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 3人參與, 6年前最新討論串1/1
In these days, I find that I miss the previous work place and 7 very much. Actually the USA electronics company is full of charm and the people working there are very beautiful with clever work ability. I just feel that I cannot reach the standard of the work level there. Therefore, I decide to quit, partly because of 7, partly because of my inferior work ability. I am afraid that I will do it very badly and will be forced to terminated the probation in advance. Therefore, I quit very fast and leave there on Aug. 3, 2017. At the present, I work for the Thailand O-Ring Company in Neifu dist., Taipei. I feel that I miss the USA electronics company very much! Maybe I have recovered a little bit of my work sense and sensitivity. So I feel that I miss the USA company. Anyway, I must say that 7 is really very handsome and he's cute so as to raise the girls' attention and he's really attractive and charming like a prince although I already have known a prince named Cosmo Chen. Nevertheless, I feel that my attitude is receoved and proactive right now. So there is no fear for being fired again and again! I have to thank the 2 princes, 7 and Cosmo. They are really nice people and they own the enthusiastic hearts. They are passionate!!! Today I come to work in the Thailand O-Ring company in Neihu dist., Taipei. I feel better than ever because I am not scared of being rejected by any company. Thanks for 7 and Cosmo; you are the best men in the world. Wish you have a nice weekend! And God bless you! Have a nice day! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 122.116.63.139 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1510202198.A.A89.html

11/09 12:49, 6年前 , 1F
fluency and fluid mechanics...schizophrenia, mathematics
11/09 12:49, 1F

11/09 12:54, 6年前 , 2F
it might be some magic between girls and men
11/09 12:54, 2F

11/11 00:41, 6年前 , 3F
Zhong Sister!!!!!!
11/11 00:41, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Q0zjMg9 (EngTalk)