[Essay] mathiloveyou

看板EngTalk作者 (★↖煞气a兔兔↘★)時間7年前 (2016/10/31 22:45), 7年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Brief self-introduction Hello, I am Cheryl. I am 27 years old and work in the Zhunan. I am really into drawing and seeing the seas. I like everything beautiful which can make me comfortable and relaxed. In addition, I like to see movies with friends. I don't like my job at all, and I prepare to go job hunting now. Actually, TSMC is my first choice. So I will do my best to get the interview chances of TSMC. About English learning, I will take the TOEIC next year. It's not only to check my level, but also to have a certificate for interview. Difficulty in learning English I always forget what I memorized. My friend Denny had told me a method to solve this problem, just read more. When we check the dictionary for same word for many times, we will memorize the word without intention. Because of seldom reading, I still can not use this method in better way. Second is reading problem. I spend lots of time when I am reading articles. I read so slowly that I often can't finish the reading test. I still have no idea how to solve this problem. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.41.183.122 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1477925115.A.474.html ※ 編輯: mathiloveyou (114.41.183.122), 10/31/2016 22:46:11
文章代碼(AID): #1O5rZxHq (EngTalk)