[Talk]Can never be back in old days

看板EngTalk作者 (爆哥)時間8年前 (2016/04/30 23:33), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Not until lately given a cold shoulder by old friends, I didn't realize that things has been changing in every moment including friendships back in the old day, which are used to be pure and with pleasure. I just realized how society can alter people over these years. Perhaps I changed as well althogh I never realizsed. The reality is that I won't have and be able to maintain the same amount of closeness with good old friends even someday when I am back to my precious old places. No matter where I choose to go to in my future, this will absolutely be a brand new journey that leads me to a totally different life , and I shouln't feel any regrets for leaving any places in which I had good old days. All good memory remains somewhere in my mind and also in others'. I should never try to chase the life I was imagining in my dream. Adapt new things and people. Adapt the new culture. Probably one day I will be back to visit those in old days. I wouldn't expect too much from it. This is destined to happen. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 66.8.155.205 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1462030380.A.0DC.html
文章代碼(AID): #1N9D0i3S (EngTalk)