[Talk] My English is getting worse and worse.

看板EngTalk作者 (賀小男生升遷)時間8年前 (2016/04/18 18:15), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Good day! Hopefully all of you have a nice day today without too much work burden and the job's exhaustion. What I want to say is that my English is getting worse and worse since I resigned from the job as an international sales person in whether medical equipment corp., technology corp., textile corp., etc. I had worked as an international trader for 4.5 years but being not a sales whose unemployed period lasts for more than 4 years from the beginning of 2012. Therefore, I'm losing the skillful ability of speaking in English. Maybe it's because I seldom practice English without any real experiences of listening, reading, writing, and speaking in a foreign country and in the working place. Everytime I use English didn't I think in the English way due to lack of the experience of being devoted to the English environment, for instance, work as an overseas sales person or work as an English teacher or retirement from a real job rotation. I cannot speak English well because of my English is getting worse and worse. My opportunities to work as an English speaker is getting fewer and fewer. Do you have any opportunity to practice English and think in the English way? I found that I wa losing such an English speaking ability due to my work title's change. I'm worried about both of my pay and my English ability. I am a loser who is losing and cannot stop the flow pattern. I'm sad. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.44.101.119 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1460974555.A.394.html

07/28 19:22, , 1F
But your write in English very well.
07/28 19:22, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1N5BFREK (EngTalk)