[Talk] Looking for you...

看板EngTalk作者 (LittleDan)時間8年前 (2016/04/10 16:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hello everyone, Good day! I'm a rookie of PTT and also a beginner of English. Due to keep learning a foreign language I'm looking for your help, study and interaction of English. I've done a research and knew there're some groups about talking in English from this board. But I'm not sure if it's still working or any other purpose. So here is my concept below, if you're interested please let me know. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Subject: Keep Talking Description: Try to share your interesting things, topic or an article you're learning in English Time/Date: at our the same free time, maybe lunch or break time. We can spend 30 mins or less Goal: Speaking or thinking as natural breathing PS: For people like me who never study abroad or have good learning environment, it's hard to keep speaking English even your Toiec is plus 800 above. I know using English globally not examing if you would like working in a foreign company, so let's learning each other to get a better life. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.80.150.28 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1460275425.A.64A.html
文章代碼(AID): #1N2WZXPA (EngTalk)