[Intr] Good day, friends!

看板EngTalk作者 (yack)時間8年前 (2015/08/25 16:54), 8年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Name: Eli Nickname: Eli Birthday: 1989/02/04 Hobbies: Sense and enjoy beautiful/old stuffs and Artwork/music in good taste, observe and analyze almost everything, listen to BBC world service and PRI the world, In conclusion, learning itself is right my favorite activity. and no hell no, I don't like sport. Occupation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) Former job: Civil engineer. Current job: Programmer. How long have you been learning English? Well, theoretically the answer will be...since 1st grade in elementary school as most of you, lol. But the true story is that I took around two years to make my spoken English proficient, at least get no issue in daily conversation. What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? English does mean something to me...it's the key to access the true world. One will be able to learn almost everything online and expand their vision(at least for me) FOR FREE. And one will also get another type of thinking pattern if he can eventually think in English(it happens when one learns a new language.) Any tips about learning English? USE IT. Any other information about yourself? I'm a typicial INFJ in MBTI assessment, which is usually good at both systemetic thinking and emotional perceiving, with which I'm able to deeply understand left-brained and right-brained individual. If you get some heavy stories or meaningful/productive topics in your mind but don't find much people to share (I understand it always happens), you will not regret to make friends with me. My contact: Line: elino1 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.227.208.241 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1440492878.A.596.html ※ 編輯: JHEWEI (61.227.208.241), 08/25/2015 17:01:12
文章代碼(AID): #1Lt2rEMM (EngTalk)