[Mind] one sight

看板EngTalk作者 (MLA)時間9年前 (2014/10/10 10:47), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
When I was in Turkey for holiday, I joined a boat trip in a south-west city. I think it was such a fate, in the boat trip, I met a boy whose name is Ben, was learning Chinese in Ismir of Turkey, is a British. When he knew I'm from Taiwan and speak Chinese, he started to speak Chinese to me, but actually I didn't know which language I use to keep the chatting with him, sometimes he couldn't understand what I said during our conversation, when I spoke English to him, he also used Chinese to me. According to the event, I was so appriciate his behaviour, he caught any opportunity to practise language which he was learning, and he wasn't shy to speak his a bit poor Chinese. I was really happy to meet the boy, but it was a shame when we finished the trip and got off the boat, I didn't leave any contact information to him, because at that time I had a boyfriend who was waiting for me by the harbour, so he and I just said goodbye to each other. In spite of the fact, the interesting encounter will keep in my mind. ;) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.237.33.168 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1412909279.A.4BA.html
文章代碼(AID): #1KDqZVIw (EngTalk)