[Mind] About go aboard

看板EngTalk作者 (Allen☆)時間10年前 (2014/07/01 22:07), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Finally ,summer vacation is coming. in these three months, do you have any plan? for me,i determine study english and japanese. the target of english i hope i can get 700 up score in TOEIC. and japanese,just my interest. talk about my friends,one girl fly to the USA where she work and make friends. she prepare the selection about one year,sometimes she take a train to Taipei or Kaohsiung, it's very tierd. but it's valuable. Another friend ,this september he will fly to East Europe. not for work or travel,he will study in there. it's a big challenge for him , it's also valuable. he will get fully experience from there. these years,going abroad is more convenient than before. i think it is super good for us. but,if i can not use the advantage, it will meaningless. therefore i think about this topic these days. because i love japan no matter the comic,game or idol. i want to fly to japan and experience the life in there i start planning the little dream (for me, it is so large!) these years i will study hard in japanese. and look for part-time work to earn the money. hope the dream will come true! GO GO! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.40.127.91 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/EngTalk/M.1404223649.A.BEC.html

07/02 17:46, , 1F
About+ving~~~I'm sorry for correcting your mistake><
07/02 17:46, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Jii2Xli (EngTalk)