[Intr] Nice to meet you

看板EngTalk作者 (我是一隻小小鳥)時間11年前 (2013/07/27 02:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串11/11 (看更多)
Name:Steven Nickname:Steven Birthday:10/6 Hobbies:Basketball is one of my favorite sports,the other may be table tennis. Well,Amerian sitcom series,like <friends> I very like it!!...But LoL I'm still learning ha ha. Occupation:I'm a student at NTUT.(Many people confuse my school with NTUST) I do major in Electrical Enginering. How long have you been learning English? Actualy,I think may be the recently two months I have really been learning English. What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? Well,English is like a useful tool for me to go abroad,my dream is going to Australia for working holiday,but first of all,I have to finish my Master's degree the next two years and military service for one year. Now I'm preparing to take the IELTS test,I'm also searching for an english penpal partner if you dare to be,I will very appreciate you. Any tips about learning English? I have the same idea with you Any other information about yourself? A Humorous boy,like a TV show host,I guess so...ha -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.41.127
文章代碼(AID): #1Hyhh4tf (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1Hyhh4tf (EngTalk)