[Mind] Graduate Institute

看板EngTalk作者 (Mathi)時間11年前 (2013/04/14 23:32), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Time flies... I still remember that I mentioned about being interviewed in English And now I am going to be a graduate student! It is weird to me because in fact I did not spend too much time studying I am so lucky to pass the exams And I am so lucky that the interview was in Chinese. But once I decide to go to the school, I cannot stay with my bf everyday He is now a junior, preparing for his graduate school And I still cannot figure out why people think that I will have another boyfriend in the future, in the new school... I am not that kind of person; and I do love my boyfriend (sure it is not puppy love) I am the one worry about this kind of things, in fact Since I am not a really beautiful girl (just FINE, I guess) And boys enjoy watching pretty, wonderful girls...... Sometimes I wonder if I am too selfish I still put my own career in the prior position (But that is because I believe we will be fine once we do love each other and believe in each other) Whatever, So lucky to be a graduate student! Looking forward to the new days in the future (and we will be together and happy forever) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.250.233.11

04/14 23:46, , 1F
don't care about other's view and thinking over
04/14 23:46, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1HQimaCi (EngTalk)