[Intr] Hi,I'm Sharon. Wanna practice speaking

看板EngTalk作者 (雪倫)時間11年前 (2013/02/24 23:54), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Name: Sharon Nickname: None Birthday: Dec.1 Hobbies: music, movie Occupation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) A sales assitant learning how to become a good salesman. How long have you been learning English? Since 4th grade in elementary school. What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? English is a tool to explore knowledge. Any tips about learning English? Learning from the parts you are interested in. Any other information about yourself? Hi, I'm Sharon. I'd like to find partners to practicing speaking via Skype. If you are too shy to speak, texting chat is welcome as well. Feel free to email me (hsuanjuchen007@gmail.com)and please introduce yourself. I've been crazy about English songs since I was a child. Pop, Rock, R&B, Blues, and old classics are all my favourites. Also, watching movie is my all-time favourite way to relax myself, especially the old movies. Welcome any music/move buff to chat with me. In fact, I need to practice my business English the most but don't know where to start. Really need some advice. That's for all now. Thanks for reading. Wish you all have a wonderful day~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.85.249.218

03/07 11:41, , 1F
Hi Sharon, check your email!
03/07 11:41, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1HAZUeIN (EngTalk)