[Intr] This is Joseph speaking

看板EngTalk作者 (best shooter)時間11年前 (2013/01/31 07:13), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Name:Joseph Nickname:Joe Birthday:12/28 Hobbies: play basketball, listen to music, reading, watch American series and movies, play instruments just too many to list..haha Occupcation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) A student majors in Economics in National Taiwan University How long have you been learning English? Not sure. Since I was in elementary school. What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? A tool to communicate with people from different countries. (But it seems that the number of people who use Chinese to communicate would exceed the one who use English soon huh?lol) Any tips about learning English? Practice makes perfect. I'm not sure if I really know some tips... My English is poor, stilling working on it. Any other information about yourself? The parts I wanna improve my English ability are speaking and listening. If anyone wants to practice English(no matter any part it is), feel free to contact me! Thanks for your reading:) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.218.127

01/31 15:32, , 1F
I bet you love watching NBA, JJ Redick is good player
01/31 15:32, 1F
※ 編輯: JJredick 來自: 140.112.218.127 (01/31 15:55)
文章代碼(AID): #1H2QaEzP (EngTalk)