[Mind] here is Toy story

看板EngTalk作者 (絕對的幸福)時間11年前 (2012/09/12 22:52), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Here is Toy story Hope you will enjoy it A little boy named Andy loves to be in his room, playing with his toys, especially his doll named "Woody". But, what do the toys do when Andy is not with them, they come to life. Woody believes that he has life (as a toy) good. However, he must worry about Andy's family moving, and what Woody does not know is about Andy's birthday party. Woody does not realize that Andy's mother gave him an action figure known as Buzz Lightyear, who does not believe that he is a toy, and quickly becomes Andy's new favorite toy. Woody, who is now consumed with jealousy, tries to get rid of Buzz. Then, both Woody and Buzz are now lost. They must find a way to get back to Andy before he moves without them, but they will have to pass through a ruthless toy killer, Sid Phillips it's just a summary i always read summary to improve my reading from English website it's interesting and funny. it will help your reading skill. i know i'm not good enough . but i will try harder. share with you ~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.80.84.251

09/14 20:30, , 1F
Thanks for sharing, your diligence is admirable.
09/14 20:30, 1F

10/23 02:29, , 2F
good job there i guess.
10/23 02:29, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1GKA6lG9 (EngTalk)