[Mind] The eye shadow box

看板EngTalk作者 (omnia vincit amor)時間12年前 (2012/05/26 22:25), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
My Dearest S: I opened the eye shadow box today. Remember how you used to mock me for being lame at putting on make-ups? You said that I look perfectly fine without all those things. I took your words and never really spend time learning. And then, There came a day when I need to put on eye make-ups. Before that day actually arrived, I tried to do as they taught on magazines. and you, who never laughed at me at any point of our relationship, tried all that you could, start cracking up anyway. I placed the eye shadow box at your place. Promise myself that I would work on that someday. After all that had happened, we didn’t make it. You send me all my belongings. Fearing that I would break down once I open the parcel, I never looked at it since the day I received it. Yet, I opened the eye shadow box today. Have I ever mentioned that there’s a special scent at your place? The moment I opened the box, I realized there's something else in the parcel beside my things. There was that scent. It came along as you sealed it. The smell of familiarity triggered all the buried memories, They rushed out like falcons, grabbing my heart with their claws. My dearest S, Tell me that I’m brave for merely shedding tears instead of crying out loud. -- Let us consider that we are all insane. It will explain us to each other; it will unriddle many riddles...Mark Twain -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.34.184.148
文章代碼(AID): #1FmEU-je (EngTalk)