[Intr] Hello! World

看板EngTalk作者時間12年前 (2011/08/06 21:49), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Name: Ted Nickname: Teddy Birthday: 4.26.1983 Hobbies: Sit on my butt during weekdays, be a couch potato on the weekend. Space out during holidays Occupation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) An engineer(you might call me a nerd if you like) who works for a greedy boss and owns a great ambition to be a pioneer of future technologies! (you can start laughing if you want) How long have you been learning English? According to the existing human records, teddy has been learning the language with 26 alphabets for more than 20 yrs since I was ten and forced to extend the fuxking "Happy English Learning School" where, in fact, is not HAPPY at all. (Nightmare actually if you would like to call it) What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? "English is not just a subject to learn but a powerful tool to communicate and share with others" It helped me to understand the conversation contents of American Pies when I was at the age of easily getting excited during nights. It helped me to get my first chick who is a lovely korean girl. It helped me to get through my hardest time when I was far away from my sweet home. It helped me to achieve who I really am right now. Any tips about learning English? Tips? Don't be kidding. There are no tips for learning this god damn hard language. One thing that you can really do with it is to keep the passion and strong interests on it. Any other information about yourself? Call me when you feel alone. (WOMEN are highly wanted) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.252.199.228 ※ 編輯: yaote 來自: 111.252.199.228 (08/06 21:50)
文章代碼(AID): #1EFKPTOY (EngTalk)