[Mind] Good day

看板EngTalk作者 (*)時間13年前 (2011/05/20 06:36), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Since the raining season has totally gone last week, now the summer has come for real this time even though I am not sure how long the sun shine could last. Perhaps not for long. Really tired of raining days though. My internship started just today which is actually not that bad. It was a tough decision to make where to work, but now I got an opportunity to take the lead, that is probably why I like to work with a small team though, but I sometimes do prefer to work with huge teams, that is, less work(layback?), mingling with more new faces, and working with versatile ppl...blah blah. Anyways, I guess it still depends, my preference changes all the time. I really love that yellow warming awesome stuff shining above my head. It reminds me it is the jogging time now. In a nut shell, probably the failure of the last couples of interviews is not a bad thing. It is somehow turned out to be sth actually good i just wouldn't know, maybe... Who knows i mean... life is so unpreditable. My personal objective to draw one sketch per day has going well so far even though they are so mediocre.I wonder there might be some ppl willing to give me some sketching tips hopefully. Keep up good work anyways! C'est la vie. Wow just realized i made so many grammar mistakes that have me to edit this post multiple times... that's absurd. Anyone here feels free to correct my grammar please. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 70.79.215.63 ※ 編輯: aaamuu 來自: 70.79.215.63 (05/20 06:39) ※ 編輯: aaamuu 來自: 70.79.215.63 (05/20 06:40) ※ 編輯: aaamuu 來自: 70.79.215.63 (05/20 08:43)

05/20 16:29, , 1F
It's true that life is so unpreditable...
05/20 16:29, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1DrPjuJo (EngTalk)