[Mind] Mishap

看板EngTalk作者 (.新拍子 新節奏)時間13年前 (2011/03/06 18:30), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Today is holiday ,but I awaken by the sudden call from my cousin this morning , and he said that our granduncle passed away at dawn. I was shocked and asked my mom to go his home to see him off. In fact , my granduncle has 91-year-old already, but he was healthy even almost never to see the doctor within those years. We met many relatives there ,included his wife and sons ,daughters' family, I call them uncle or aunt. The oldest uncle was responsible to keep granduncle well and explained the cause of my granduncle's dead. According to his explanation, granduncle was happy and talked about the 92-year-old birthday with him last night, even snore loudly when slept .Who knows he couldn't wake him up anymore this morning. But we thought it's an another fortune for granduncle , he didn't stay in the rest home lonely or be suffered from cancer or other fatal illness , but back to the heaven serenely. Hope he can be happy there and bless us in the future. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.105.114.154

03/06 19:15, , 1F
May your granduncle be happy and bless you!!
03/06 19:15, 1F

03/08 22:41, , 2F
He will be happy in heaven and bless you guys!
03/08 22:41, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1DSs8nNi (EngTalk)