[Talk] Hello, it's me again

看板EngTalk作者 (呆呆)時間13年前 (2011/02/14 01:58), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Dear all This is the second day and second time I write something here. I hope I can be more familiar with English writing via this practice. Again, it will be great and thanks for any respondence. Actually, I receive a mail for my first article today. Ha, I am very happy for that. Now I try to share my life with you. Today I am very happy, because that I used my time more effective today. (I hope in one day, I can change the word "more" to "very") I arrived my lab at about 9:00 am and started my work. I split my time to three parts. One for the research, one for the paper writing and one for the English learning. In the first part, the research part, I read some basic theory of ESR/EPR (Electron spin/paramagnetic resonance). Don't worry, I will keep terminology out of my article, besides that I really want to introduce something to you. After that I checked my experimental result. In the second part, the paper writing part, I restart the work of publication. I have to finish this before I submit my application. This is very hard but attractive work for me. I hope I can finish it on time. In the finally part, I readed some material to prepare the GRE test. These are all of my day. I hope that tomorrow I can utilite my time more effective than today. Thanks for your reading. Good night. tallgeese05 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.181.117

02/15 01:19, , 1F
u plan to study abroad? (maybe in US?) good luck!
02/15 01:19, 1F

02/15 01:20, , 2F
GRE is way too difficult....
02/15 01:20, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1DM1lTGB (EngTalk)