[Intr] First time to this board

看板EngTalk作者 (N)時間13年前 (2011/01/14 18:41), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Name: Nickname: Birthday: Hobbies: Occupation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) How long have you been learning English? What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? Any tips about learning English? Any other information about yourself? Hello everyone, this is the first time i have such a great motivation to improve my english writing skills. This is all because i may consider to start my career off in US. First of all, my name is Kent, and i don't usually give out my name in the public, so i apologize to everyone. I am a med student, now currently an intern in a medical center in TaiChung. As i aforementioned, i am taking the medical board test of US step by step, and i know deeply that my english level is not suffice for me to deal with patients' complaint in my future practice, that's why i hope to strengthen my english, push myself beyond my limits and hope everyone here can help me out. I am not Taiwanese, i am Malaysian. I believe that some of you might know someone from Malaysia or maybe you are Malaysian. Anyway, i have been learning english since primary school till high school. But i still don't think that my english is good. I seldom write or speak with english, therefore although my understanding is fairly acceptable, my expression by using english is poor. I hope that someone can point out mistakes i have made. Give me suggestion or even criticize me, boo me....whatever, as long as i learn from it, i will appreciate. Finally, thank you for everyone who spend their time, reading my poor-written article. Have a good day :) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.128.153.200
文章代碼(AID): #1DC2XA_y (EngTalk)