[Talk] 921 11 Years lol

看板EngTalk作者 (夜濁漂)時間13年前 (2010/09/21 06:51), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hi guys here I'm again! Well I admit i'm trying to gain my post amount lol but isn't it good that I share my idea and people may discuss? Too much rubbish~ Let's begin! -------------------- I was 10. I was living in a apartment on 7th floor with my dad in ShonShan. Also that time I was a very fat kid. I don't know if that's the reason which kept me asleep. When the world was in a turmoil of devastation, my fatty body remained unconscious.... Not until my skinny dad tried his best "rolling" the meatball did I finally awake. Aha~ I experienced no real 921 with luck! (stupid!?) -------------------- Heart breaking? All I can remember that I was just thinking about the "Portuguese Egg Custard Tarts" from my cram school at the first moment. lol (Oh come on what do you expect a 10 year old to be?) So later we left the apartment and walk around our neighbor..... ..... ..... ..... Oh god!!! I couldn't believe it! That's my chair!! The one I used to sit on in class! It's exposed hanging in the air!! Now that's "too" great!! I can see through the room(building!?) half chopped from ground level!! That's too bad... terrible... horrifying... that.... ..... ..... ..... ..... Oh god!! No more egg tarts!!! So sad!! ---------- Your turn! Where were you and what was your thoughts? Thx for your sharing! Let us mourn for 921! -- ~~~~~~~~~~ 我們就是歷史的樂句, 傳承進化的奇妙樂章! ~~~~~~~~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.76.79.119 ※ 編輯: peter00151 來自: 211.76.79.119 (09/21 06:52) ※ 編輯: peter00151 來自: 211.76.79.119 (09/21 06:53)
文章代碼(AID): #1Cb-Lonx (EngTalk)