[mind] self-study

看板EngTalk作者 (= =")時間14年前 (2009/09/23 10:46), 編輯推噓1(103)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Yesterday I had a TOEIC simulated examination in class, when I found my listening comprehension deteriorating. Depressed, I try to find out the cause of it. I think that stopping listening to English radio is the main reason. But what takes up most of my time and thus keeps me from practicing is my job. If my job does pay well, I can take this result, yet it doesn't. Early this summer vacation, I went to a cram school to work as an editor preparing students' test paper, hoping that it would benefit my English competence. Working there, I do learn the fundamentals of preparing a test, either for grammar or for reading comprehension. As the time I devote in the cram school increases, however, the time I spend on my study decreases, which contributes to the regression of my English skills, especially in both listening and writing. Listening skill doesn't advance, but it evolves. It takes both time and effort to obtain the fruit of your hard labor applied to English learning. Once you call a halt to your routine--listening to BBC/CNN every day, it takes long to resume your previous level. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 115.43.37.186

09/23 13:11, , 2F
When doing computing, I listening the English learn
09/23 13:11, 2F

09/23 13:12, , 3F
ing program in this webside, it is really helpful.
09/23 13:12, 3F

09/23 14:12, , 4F
cool! i'll give it a shot:)
09/23 14:12, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1AkOlrNt (EngTalk)