[Talk] cause

看板EngTalk作者 (= =")時間14年前 (2009/09/22 16:25), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
As time goes by, students are not as trouble-free, as casual, as unrestrained as we used to be. In college, though some may start earning their own living, still more others are supported by their families, without worrying about their daily expenses. Even if they try earning some money, most of it, instead of paid for the water and electricity bill, is for shopping and recreation. As they grow up, gradually, they are weighed with the pressure from surroundings-- house loans, various bills, even the wrinkles in your face appear to be a pet peeve. Life becomes not so rosy as it once was. As for me, one big headache is having less time for learning. Day in day out, I hustle and bustle working my tail off. Little do I have time to stop and contemplate what I am doing it for. For example, does this job really meet the prospect I set before entering the company? What is in it for me? Can I learn anything by keep doing so? Last but Most importantly, am I really happy in this career? Did any of you once pause and think about it? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 115.43.37.186

09/28 16:58, , 1F
well said, this also bothers me recently
09/28 16:58, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Ak8dt95 (EngTalk)