[Talk] life is an endless struggle

看板EngTalk作者 (= =")時間14年前 (2009/09/13 02:15), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
"Life is an endless, constant struggle; not until you burn out will it stop draining your soul." Once I've heard somebody say so; however, I don't thoroughly on board with that, for in my opinion, life is a bittersweet journey, just like tasting a Godiva chocolate, dark truffle flavor one--only after you reach the very core will you know its savor. In other words, it's not until you exert all your strengh chasing your dream, whether you already know it ends well or not before hitting the road, will you know the outcome of your pursuit is a priceless, splendid pay dirt or nothing but just a dirt. Perhaps, from somewhere I already lost myself on my train of thought. On one hand, after days of thinking about my future, such as what I want to do for the rest of my life, where my passion lies in, or who I am to this infinite universe, so infinite that even smart as Albert Einstein can't tell its scope, which I rarely, if ever, do in my past life, I just want to express my own anxiety toward future, the future bestowed upon this teeny-tiny, helpless creature. Guess thus far, judging from what I've written, evidently, I got way too lost...probably high time I were in bed nite you guys~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.74.103
文章代碼(AID): #1Ag-LIkm (EngTalk)