[Talk] I went to World Games on Friday...

看板EngTalk作者 (BB)時間15年前 (2009/07/20 04:15), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hello, everyone. I went to World Games last friday, not for watching games, but for translator between my dad and a man from Italy who is world game commissioner(My dad responsed to recives him). This man is response to scores world games, like quality of venues, facilites, spectators....and actually I saw there was only few spectators...so... everyone go and support World Games for Taiwan ba XD There is few things I felt bad, first thing is, I was translator but I dont have volunteer ID, so I can't get in the games. We went five venues and I had enter only two of these venues(the other volunteer led me in). The second one is...the Italy man seems doesn't like me and I felt that he is disdain my English...he rather ask question to other English speaker volunteer...I knew my English talk ability is not well, but it really hurted my heart="= And third thing is that I just did a laser surgery for my scar of nose, I cant exposed under the sun, but I was forced to go everywhere with them :( my nose was peeling for two days -_- Sorry for the complain:P just to tell everyone, let's go to World Games XD -- 保養 不入格:http://angelcehugo.pixnet.net/blog -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.85.33.218

07/20 08:28, , 1F
Cheer up ~ it's no big deal
07/20 08:28, 1F

07/20 09:37, , 2F
are you sure u were the translator...@@?
07/20 09:37, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1AOtx7GH (EngTalk)