[Intr] hello ^^

看板EngTalk作者 (背著你)時間15年前 (2009/06/13 21:54), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Name: you guys can call me Lilian (not Vivian..haha) Nickname: just Lilian..:) Birthday: 1981/04/14 Hobbies: reading, seeing movies, listening to music and writing nonsense Occupation: student in UK I guess..haha.. will come back to work three months later How long have you been learning English? from elementary school.. @@ long time but still poor Eng What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? I love to listen to others speaking Eng, actually..I mean foreign language that I am not familiar with..it is interesting for me!! How can communication be so different just because people use different language.. Even people in China and Taiwan, we use the same language, however the tone and the "word" are easy to distiguish.... Any tips about learning English? practice practice and practice Any other information about yourself? nice to meet you guys ^^ -- When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you! http://www.wretch.cc/blog/banala -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 62.6.158.162 ※ 編輯: ajj 來自: 128.240.231.55 (06/15 00:02)
文章代碼(AID): #1ACw-QFt (EngTalk)