[Intr] I try my best improving it

看板EngTalk作者 (天呀有老鼠)時間15年前 (2009/04/15 02:42), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Name: Kathy Nickname: Katti in German or Lidin in Chinese Birthday: 5th May Hobbies: Reading, BBS, Conan, Chatting, Shopping, Internet, Music Occupation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) Still in Senior High in Taiwan but now I'm taking a break for one year couse now I'm being a exchanged student in Austria. How long have you been learning English? I forgot but I think it's about 10 years or more. It still not that good though. What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? English is really a useful languege. It's not only because of the tests in school (but most of he reason haha) but also jobs or making new friends in the whole world. Honestly, learning English is not my favorite thing but I think it's important that I practice to talk in English. Any tips about learning English? Speaking with foreigners Any other information about yourself? Somethings i mix up German and English and my English still sucks expecially spelling. And I'm really glad to join this board =). -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 88.117.101.37
文章代碼(AID): #19vDaO2r (EngTalk)