[Intr] Hello!

看板EngTalk作者 (blackchiney)時間15年前 (2009/03/25 18:51), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串11/18 (看更多)
Name:Eric Nickname:People called me black chiney! Birthday:1982/1/10 Hobbies:Surfing the net, sports, etc Occupation: (if you are a student, where/what you are studying) Recently, I enrolled in the Department of Telecommunication of National Chung Cheng University. At night, I am a cram school math and English teacher. How long have you been learning English? I have been learning English for more than 10 years. What does English mean to you? What do you like about it? English is the most convenient language throughout the world. I immigated to Belize, Central America 10 years ago, and I fould out how convenient it is if you know English well. Any tips about learning English? At first, I was afraid to speak English as well, but after I began to talk to my classmates in school, I found out all I need is encouragement. Don't be afraid to make mistake. No one will laugh at you. Plus, I listen to English music all the time. Any other information about yourself? You can add my msn rejuvenation2006@hotmail.com if you want to know more about my experience aboard. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.123.225.119
文章代碼(AID): #19oWoKME (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #19oWoKME (EngTalk)