[Talk] frustration in taipei city

看板EngTalk作者 (我很忙,忙著拯救世界。)時間15年前 (2009/03/07 21:04), 編輯推噓1(105)
留言6則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
there really are some frustrating things exist in my life the first thing that motivates me to have such feeling is a song called "frustration in taipei city", composed by a dismissed band(fall of this corner) i've found that the older we are, the less emotion we have when was the last time you smiled to a stranger? when was the last time you stopped and took a look of the city? when was the last time you woke up and watched the sunrise? everyone was using cell phone and other high-technical equipments to keep in touch with others, but do these things really shorten the distance among people? another thing is that i went to National Taiwan Normal University few days ago, and there is a park nearby the campus i stood in the park leaned against a tree, then i heard a sound of kitten the little creature was so skinny that i can easily see the ribs under its skin unfortunately, i was there for dining with my friend so i didn't bring any food with me the poor little creature kept crying for food and watching a girl with glasses and headphone she was eating fried chicken, and suddenly turned her face she saw the poor kitten, then she just stood up, giving the kitten nothing but white eyes (i dont know how to translate it), and disgustedly walked away like the kitten is sort of disease two days after the incident, i brought some cat food there again, but i couldn't find any stray kittens because there was crowded of people well, you might say that i need to look on the bright side, there are still good people in the world and the stray animals will be fed by other people but these are just parcel things i saw why do the televisions always report bad news with people crying and yelling? why does the sky always look gray? why do people always walk impatiently with angry and tired faces? will, this really is a long and negative article maybe i juse be in a drepression circle or something however, we still have to keep going and facing another sunrise, don't we? -- sorry for grammatical mistakes. i tried my best to solve them, but my grammar is really terrible... -- 「喂,kizuki,這真是個爛透了的世界。」http://www.wretch.cc/blog/hsuhan -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.198.140.163

03/07 21:07, , 1F
btw, there is my own version of the song on my blog
03/07 21:07, 1F

03/07 21:07, , 2F
you can go check it :)
03/07 21:07, 2F
※ 編輯: MissEdithC 來自: 60.198.140.163 (03/08 00:07)

03/08 12:27, , 3F
Nice article,really. I can feel what you feel.
03/08 12:27, 3F

03/08 12:29, , 4F
You will see sunshine when your heart full of sunshine
03/08 12:29, 4F

03/08 12:31, , 5F
We're only human, just do what we can do.
03/08 12:31, 5F

03/09 12:21, , 6F
Cheer up. There is always two side of everything.
03/09 12:21, 6F
文章代碼(AID): #19id3tRf (EngTalk)