[Talk] pizza hut

看板EngTalk作者 (adult)時間15年前 (2008/09/26 14:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
"According to the standard set by the government, one can consume at most 200 packs of powdered cheese, which are examined to be contaminated with melamine," said the representative speaking in favor of Pizza Hut. Neither Pizza Hut, nor the spokeswoman speaking on behalf of the company do I hate; instead, food served there is invariably appealing to me. So what sickens me is why there is always someone claiming "You won't fall seriously ill unless you consume more than xxx amount per diem; so don't panic," or "Only by eating 28xxx moon cakes will one be poisoned." What does it mean by saying that? Does it mean eating those tainted food should be taken as a matter of course? Or manufacturers, as long as the amount of noxious chemicals doesn't surpass the maximum allowable volume human body can take, are allowed to add flavors flavored by poisonous substance into food products produced. All these just don't add up to me; and by and by here came another government's continuously-changing policy.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.218.96.197 ※ 編輯: rubric 來自: 124.218.96.197 (09/26 14:34)
文章代碼(AID): #18t84j88 (EngTalk)