[Intr] Hi everyone I am Eason

看板EngTalk作者 (Eason)時間15年前 (2008/09/25 01:46), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
ID: Ogson Nickname: Eason Birthday: 1981 Hobbies: Reading any material written in English. Do scientific research. Solve problems. Occupation: assistant researcher estimated from Sept. 2008 to Jan. 2009 Hello everyone, Nice to meet you. I love English writing, especially acamdemic writing so I usually practice my writing skill. Furthermore, I had experienced of writing academic papter to publish my work. Recently, I am actively seeking professional tutor who must be proficient and experienced of academic writing. I have interviewed with several excellent Solve problems Occupation: assistant researcher estimated from Sept. 2008 to Jan. 2009 Hello everyone, Nice to meet you. This board is good for sharing feeling, life experience, etc, and for practicing writing in English. I love English writing, especially acamdemic writing so I usually practice my writing skill. Furthermore, I had experienced of writing academic papter to publish my work. Recently, I am actively seeking professional tutor who must be proficient and experienced of academic writing. I have interviewed with several excellent tutors, but few can exactly meet my needs. Furthermore, most professional tutors rate a class 1000 per hour and even above. However, it is so expensive for me, and also exceed a little bit my budget. To significantly improve my writing, I think I will increase my budget. I also post my wanted ad on HOMETEACH board. But, I feed a little disappointed that few people applied this job. I don't know what happen. Maybe, the place where I post is wrong that most professional tutors do not log on PPT and see this announcement. Moreover, I also sit in the NTU class regarding academic writing. The teacher teach students how to write academic paper from fundemental level and step by step. I think this is an useful class especially for those who are writing their MS essay for graduation. I also read a lot of material written in English from professional journal, website, maganize, etc. If I find the intriguing or amazing news, I will write down them in my textbook. These news can be as cogent examples to effectivley support main ideas in my essay. From this evidence, you can realize the degree that I love English writing. For me, English writing is especially more important than speaking, listening, and reading. It is also the most difficult part to improved. If you also like English writing, please do not hesitate send me a mail. I think we can make good frineds. We can share anything about English writing and improve it together. -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.230.154 ※ 編輯: ogson 來自: 140.112.230.154 (09/25 01:47)

09/25 01:57, , 1F
Please inform me of the details of the course! THX
09/25 01:57, 1F
※ 編輯: ogson 來自: 140.112.230.154 (09/25 09:16) ※ 編輯: ogson 來自: 140.112.230.154 (09/25 19:44)

09/27 00:30, , 2F
nice to have you here :)
09/27 00:30, 2F

09/27 13:30, , 3F
nice to meet you! :)
09/27 13:30, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #18sdpbwP (EngTalk)