[Talk] doctor myth (1)

看板EngTalk作者 (adult)時間15年前 (2008/09/23 16:26), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Last weekend I went to my student place for tutoring. It was such a dog day afternoon that I was almost burt down by the scorching sun. And that's when she took me walk all the way around the section in Taipei Main Station to buy merely a cup of green tea. (why not just bought it in Seven Eleven down your apartment?) Shortly after entering the apartment, I saw couple of rooms spreading alone the narrow path on both sides, with just one small bathroom lying across her room. So freakishly amazed was I that there is such a place for students wanting to prepare for the test to live in nearby the station so that they may have more time spared for their study. According to what she said, renting rooms here can't be more common; even some cram schools offer dwellings for students coming from far southern Taiwan. However, she is not one of them, so willy-nilly, in just about ten square meters, she has to share this teeny-tiny room with her roommate, a retest student likewise, who has been preparing for joint college entrance exam for at least two years, rumor has it. Heretofore, never have I pictured such a place to exist.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.218.96.178
文章代碼(AID): #18sAWqYO (EngTalk)