[Talk] new life

看板EngTalk作者 (adult)時間15年前 (2008/09/19 13:09), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Lately I transfered to the only university in Ta-Chi and study as a night-school student. Before this, I studied in day school so at first I thought it would take me a while to adapt to the life studying there. But on the other hand, I also thought it would be more suitable for me to make this choice since the age of the people attending night school might be closer to mine Fortunately, things turn out to be better than I predicted. There I make friends with a guy much smaller than I; nevertheless, we click. And the staff in the office dealing with our transfering stuff are way kinder than those of my former school, which made all the procedures getting in this school not hard in the least. However, not all the teachers teaching here that qualified. Sometimes they may make mistakes, and therefore you should go home and check the words taken down in class to reconfirm the meaning or the grammar teacher mentioned previously, to make the best of the sources limited. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.218.96.178
文章代碼(AID): #18qpGBro (EngTalk)