[Intr] reading partner

看板EngTalk作者 (go go go)時間15年前 (2008/09/14 14:25), 編輯推噓0(003)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Dear all I am Duke Chiang, 25yrs, currently working with ABN AMro in taipei( sooner the name will be adapted to RBs, the buyer who win M&A with ABN last year). Well, speaking of myself, I would like to regard myself as social nerd 'cause i am the kind of person who don't enjoy the crowd and interaction among people. To be specific, I only partake in things I like and tend to do, which are not really socially active activities. Yeah,not very adventure-oriented but old-school conservative. Technically, I particullarily induge myself with piles of nice books (normally fiction or business genre). Immersion of reading seem a big getaway after a whole crasy day at work. Someone likes fictions are more than welcome to approach me with their causal and free-mined discussion. Anyway besides reading, Tv series is another outlet for giving away stress Will&Grace, Frasier, How I met Your Mother, Bros and Sis, etc. Witty and sarcastic dialouge are a big feature spoken for these shows aha, Unforgetable!!! though near or far!! anyway, Glad to stumble upon this Bulletin. Really enjoy to talk to u all Best Wish for all of u and happy Moon festival!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.99.18.90

09/14 18:17, , 1F
happy moon festival~
09/14 18:17, 1F

09/17 15:10, , 2F
happy to u , remember to do exercise after big meal
09/17 15:10, 2F

09/17 15:10, , 3F
HA
09/17 15:10, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #18pAvALY (EngTalk)