[Talk] nice movie, sex and the city

看板EngTalk作者 (誰能給我一份安定的感覺)時間16年前 (2008/07/23 22:27), 編輯推噓0(004)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Does anyone like the soap opera, sex and the city? Finally, it comes to the end, and I think it is a great one. I went to see the movie with my friend, and I did cry at the scene of the Big knelt down to ask Carry to marry him. The scene also made me think of my ex. I couldn’t stop to wonder why finding true love is so hard, and why keeping the love is so hard as well. I hope I can find my true love in the near future, and tell her “ ever thy, ever mine, ever ours.” In the movie, every actress found her way to love their lover or themselves, which is very nice. I think everyone should learn to know how to love and to be loved. It is never easy when it comes to love. The vague! This move also shows me what the vague is in an extraordinary method . The vague is not tacky, but is spectacular. It is a way to appreciate the novel beauty. I don’t know what the vague is before, and now I start to know how to appreciate it. The four actresses have totally different personal characters, and they know themselves very well from each of the others. Each of them catch anyone of them when they meet great difficulties. It is really important to have intimate friends although it is really hard to find even one. The sex and the city is a movie about love and friendship. It will touch you as long as there is love in your mind. After the movie, you will love who you love more and more. Hope everyone here can find your true love eventually, and tell her/him that Ever thy, Ever mine, Ever ours. CHEERS!!... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.22.100.70

07/24 07:50, , 1F
even though the movie may have been out some time
07/24 07:50, 1F

07/24 07:50, , 2F
it's still nice to add a "spolier" alert, so as not
07/24 07:50, 2F

07/24 07:50, , 3F
to ruin the plot for others who have yet to see it...
07/24 07:50, 3F

07/27 20:44, , 4F
Agree with firstknt!
07/27 20:44, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #18Xp_El1 (EngTalk)