[Mind] an informal essay

看板EngTalk作者 (English)時間16年前 (2008/04/18 15:31), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
These few days, I have been busy with plenty of trifles, finished browsing a book regarding prefixes and prepared to start on my next book, which lays more emphasis on grammar. Learning Enlgish is a tough, livelong career. As all the relevant competences are tightly interweaved, you can't just practice training one of them, or you may not able to make progress as a whole. Many people, of course, may argue that it is to hard to do varieties of trainings at the same time, and this is always where the difficulties are. However, people succeeding in mastering English are often those who give careful consideration to all four respects -- listening, reading, writing and speaking with day-and-night constant practice. Namely, they play a role as a 100-percent foreigner, thinking in foreigners' way as if they were one of them. Though the way, once one of my friends, a successful language learner telling me with a voice of convincingness, may be a little bit overkill, I still respect all the achievements she has made so far. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.34.43
文章代碼(AID): #1824vf9y (EngTalk)