[Talk] March , sixth

看板EngTalk作者 (單身中(男))時間16年前 (2008/03/07 00:35), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
There are so many thoughts and feelings deluged in my fragile heart. Maybe I can not use the delicated and brilliant words to describe my inner most world because of my poor English, but I hope that I can make me feel much better and merry through this article . A voice just like a sprout budding from my consciousness has lingered around me for many days. I can not figure out what it is; it is just like a mysterious fog,the fog at dawn of winter, and I can not see my fingers, and moreover I can not see myself, either. It is a horrible and gloomy feeling that I never experienced in my life. How can I face my future?? Maybe I forget to say that today is my birthday , March sixth, a special day in 1985, since this day was a famous festival in that year. Why did I must be born in this tragic world. Why I must confront so many things that were so unfair whatever it is to me or not?? I feel that it is incredible; no one deserves them. Man are created equal. Why I often hear someone who is confronted a enormous hardship in his or her life, such as someone can not afford hos tuition when he or she graduated hos or her junior high school?? I often confront so many case like that?? There is not a equal bridge between people........ -- 好想 在細雨的寒冬 拉著中提琴 在咖啡館的屋簷下 1642 Amati 深藏我心 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.184.104

03/07 18:26, , 1F
Happy birthday!(Even though it was yesterday..)
03/07 18:26, 1F

03/09 11:09, , 2F
Happy birthday!(Even though .. the day before yesterday)
03/09 11:09, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #17q1r7wU (EngTalk)