Re: [Talk] what Tv programes do you like?

看板EngTalk作者 (一泓清淺空明)時間16年前 (2007/10/05 17:00), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Ha, as a college student, I also like cartoons and watch YOYO channel often. I spent so much time watching cartoons at home that even my younger brother could not stand it. ^^" Of all the cartoons, I favor the "Kyoro Bird (The Big Mouth Bird)". It discribes a childish bird who lives in "The Angel Island" with his friends. (Is there anyone who knows this cartoon? XD) In addition to the cartoons, I like watching discovery channel, too. :D Especially the Travelling and Finding channel! It is really interesting! Like you, I seldom watched the news on TV. However, if I am anxious to know what happened in the world, I'll read the newspapers. Thus I won't waste time but get the information which I want. Anyway, I just want to practice English writing. Haha, if we watch TV together, we might have a happy time cause our habit of watching TV is so accordant.:) ※ 引述《CryingDog (哭哭狗)》之銘言: : I like Cartoon, but I am already 26y. : I also like to watch National Geographic,discovery channel. : I don't like watch Tv News , : so I often don't understand what people care about. : It's a trouble. right? (= =) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.238.28 ※ 編輯: happy1031 來自: 218.166.238.28 (10/05 17:04)
文章代碼(AID): #171VqVmR (EngTalk)